About

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Sneak Peak


   I've been a bad blogger.  Not posting as much as I should, you all know life happens when your busy making plans.  Well I have been busy with work.  The wedding season is winding down and there has been a ton of weddings this fall.  I did have a chance to sew a little last week.  It's a present so here is a peak.





                                                                                                                                                                                   
One vibrant  leaf in the middle of  brown.
My daughter and I went for a walk in the woods.  The fall in Maine is so beautiful, I love the way the air smells on a sunny day in the fall.  She took some pictures and my wheels are turning about a new quilt.  What gives you inspiration?













               
Macro shot of the leaf.

 








 Have a happy fall everyone.   :) Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment