About

Thursday, August 9, 2012



 

I went to Alewives Fabrics on the 4th and bought some fabric to make a quilt for my mother in law's birthday.  I LOVE this store.  It has so many modern fabrics.  They are also having a Mid-Summer Clearance for all online customers August 10th thru the 12th.  20% OFF all fabric.  They had a Mid-Summer Clearance for in store purchases last weekend lucky for me. 

Heather Ross's Nursery Versery, Tula Pink's Birds and Bees, and Amy Butler's Cameo just arrived over the last few weeks.  Alewives is also hosting Denyse Schmidt on August 18th and 19th for Improvisational Patchwork classes.  The 18th Alewives will launch Chicopee, Denyse Schmidt's new fabric line and also Denyse will be there for a book signing.  I can't wait to see it and get started on a new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment